cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill of lading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone give detailed <i>configuration steps</i> or <i>building blocks</i> for creating and customizing bill of lading.

my email ID vijaykumaarin@yahoo.co.in

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

chk the links below, will surely give u some idea on bill of lading..

Logistics Execution (LE), > Shipping > Deliveries > Country-Specific Functions

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_02/helpdata/en/06/56f7773be3425fb90c18888f6942d8/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_02/helpdata/en/da/358166c2a842df80574c4b1ef23b32/content.htm

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m3723/is_n9_v7/ai_17763720

Reward if Useful

Thanx & Regards..

Naren...

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BILL OF LADING

A bill of lading is a document which is issued by the transportation carrier to the shipper acknowledging that they have received the shipment of goods and that they have been placed on board a particular vessel which is bound for a particular destination and states the terms in which these goods received are to be carried. Separate bills of lading are issued for the inland or domestic portion of the transportation and the ocean or air transportation, or a through bill of lading can be obtained covering all modes of transporting goods to their destination. Bills of lading, whether in land or ocean, can be issued in either non-negotiable (straight) form or in negotiable form. If the bill of lading is specified as being non-negotiable, the transportation carrier must deliver it only to the correct one

The Bill of Lading is a document that describes the details of a Delivery/Shipment to the customer. It is a document used by the shipper to provide Delivery/Shipment details for the Carrier

The Bill of Lading form for Shipment will contain only the packaging information of the outermost package

The BOL can be generated from the Delivery Output using Transaction VL02n after the delivery processing is complete

A new Smart form is created for Bill of Lading named “ZXX_XXX_BOL” and customized to suit client requirements.

A smart style called has been created for this form.

Note: This style is also being used by the Bill of Lading form for Delivery.

The driver program is copied from program RVADOR01 and modified to capture additional data.

The driver program is copied from program RVADOR01 and modified to capture additional data.

The standard function module “SD_DELIVERY_VIEW” is used to fetch all the delivery related data. This includes:

o The Sold-To, Ship-To and Dropship Party address

o The Bill of Lading number

o Delivery item details.

The Bill of Lading form displays the details of the outermost package only, such as material, quantity, dimensions and the hierarchy level.

All the data is collected in an internal table which is used to display the Item details on the form.

rewards if it helps

siva