cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to capture alerts in alert inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm working on a simple BPM that sends out an alert via a control step. I have completed the setup as per SAP help/notes/blogs/etc and have seen the alerts being generated in applications log - trxn code slg1. I have also setup alert rules for error conditions and see alerts generated we I change logon info to an incorrect value in my channels.

However these are being forwarded to some other sever and not showing up in my alert inbox.

Everything (The XI and the Alert framework ) are setup on the same webAS instance and the RFC destination for the central alert server is set to NONE in salrt1. The ICF service alert_test_xml is de-activated as well.

Is there anything I'm missing.

PS: One of the log entry is ->

Alert forwarding in XML format

Message no. SALERT018

Diagnosis

The configuration of the alert server indicates forwarding to an external alert server.

System response

No alert is created in the system. The alert data is forwarded instead.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Divya,

Could you, please, also send it to dizizmi@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot

Dizizmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Divya,

I am facing the same problem.

can you please give me the document that u have mentioned above.

Thanks

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ashish,

Send me ur mail id....i will send u a document that will clear your doubts.

Njoy

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Divya,

I can be reached at scubaman1@gmail.com

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you also send it to xiconsultant@gmail.com

Thanks

SKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Divya, I am interested in the doc as well , pls pass it on to saravanakumark@gmail.com

Thx

Saravana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=/pub/wlg/1382. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Hope this weblog will be useful..

Regards,

Divya