cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP XI Graphical Mapping - How to print mappings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I would like to know if you know about any application/utility that will allow you to print the graphical mappings. We some large mappings (field to field) which are just to big to fit on the mapping screen and we would like to know if there is any way to send it to a printer.

Please, let me know if you know of any....

thanks....

Onasis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Villar,

I dont think it is possible. But you can copy all the mapping by clicking text preview button which is between the test and Message tabs in graphical mapping. Once when you click on this you can see all the mapping in the bottom. Copy it in a notepad.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, in this case, it shows the mapping in 'text' mode. I am looking for a graphical print just like you get when you print a visio diagram. That's what we are looking for.

Regards....

-OV-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I got what you are saying. I think it is not possible.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This problem can be overcome upto certain extent by increasing the window size for Graphical mapping. Detach the Message Mapping Window from Integration Repository. Then there is one Cap shape icon on the Menu bar to hide / show the header properties. Hide those header properties. You can increase the Graphical mapping editor size by selecting the arrows at left most corners of every window.

At certain scnarios, if the above window size is also getting short then you can use one tool to grab the image on the desktop . "ZAPGRAB2.EXE". This tool can be available on internet.

This tool will grab the snap-shot from the desktop and will allow you to paste in Paint or Word Document. You can grab the partial snap-shots and then collectively adjust it as one image using Paint Editor. Further you can print that mapping image.

Feel free to ask if you have any more concerns on this.

<i>*** Give the Reward points for useful suggestions ****</i>

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Onasis !

Maybe this could help. Although it is not graphical, it is a good description of the mapping to copy and paste in any text tool.

/people/bhanu.thirumala/blog/2006/02/02/graphical-message-mapping-150-text-preview

Regards,

Matias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I feel the best option is "Print Screen" and paste in the word document.

regards