cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFCCONNECT not working during PM transfer to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm facing strange behaviour of the system and I don't know how to solve it. During transfer of PM order to SRM, when I execute BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER and go to smq1 to see the results, there is a proper position in status READY (when I click on it a

I see the status Position on the list). There is exactly one position on the list and everything seems to be OK, but the question is why system doesn't start processing automatically? I have to start it manually, but when I do that, after a few seconds logon screen to destination system (SRM) appears with default values of my account. It is not okay, I know that the transfer should be conducted via RFC user in the background... When I put RFC user and its password on that logon screen the result is negative - there is an error message of function BBP_BC_EXTREQ_INB: Name or password incorrect.

I have made proper RFC Destination on both FI/LO and SRM. I indicated the same passwords on both systems. I also performed distribution model and all needed things related to it. All settings related to plan driven scenario are also done. But I still have no idea why this logon screen appears during transfer and why transfer is not working...

PS

Just day before, I have been facing other problem during the transfer: SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_NOT_FOUND. So today I decided to delete the RFC User on SRM with its position and recreate it again as it was mantioned in other srm forum here releted to subject SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_NOT_FOUND. But when I did that, now I even don't reach this error, before I have those difficulties mentioned above - logon screen appears during the transfer...

Please help

RafaD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If logon screen appears it means :

either your RFC user is a dialog and not a system one

or password and/or client are not synchronized between the 2 systems