cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Encryption

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are sending an ACH file from our XI Server to a 3rd party bank in UK. We have to encrypt the file when this crosses our Firewall. We are planning to use PGP encryption Technique.

I have not done any encryption , so would some one guide me from the scratch.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this thread for multiple options -

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jenni,

We have the similar requirement where we need to send ACH file to the bank which supports PGP encryption only. Did you get any furthur in your implementation?? Can you please share the information that we need to head start this scenario.

Thx

N@v!n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jenni,

Check my reply in this thread:

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whehter the PGP encryption can be done other than using the OS command level? like creating a A.Module, whether its feasible?

(We have spoken to PGP but they have no answer yet)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Got through these

How To Configure Message Level Security in SAP XI 3.0

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b2e7020d-0d01-0010-269c-a98...

Message-Level Security

help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/a8/882a40ce93185de10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Might help you...

Regards,

vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use PGP Corporation's PGP command line within the file adapter as an O/S command to develop a full JAVA user module or JAVA mapping to do the conversion.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Jen

XI does not support PGP encryption by default,you need to write and OS level command for that and use it in File adapter.have a look at the following

Thanx

Aamir suhail