cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Seeburger FTP adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can one of you with Seeburger FTP adapter experience share some information on these issues I'm facing

1. Do I need to setup resource management in Seeburger workbench. If so, do I need to configure, resource, server and reservations. Do you have more information and what parameters I need here.

2. In the Seebuger FTP adapter, I have

Module Key - exit

Parameter Name - JNDIName

Paramter Valu - deployedAdapters/SeeXIFTP/shareable/SeeXIFTP

JNDIName, should I be replacing this with some other name. I'm trying to get Seeburger FTP to work and in the messaging monitor, I see the message as passed to Module Processor but it does go anywhere from there.

Can one you throw some light on this subject...what to expect from this definition.

Thank you for all your replies,

Parimala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm resending this since I did not have any luck with it the first time.

We also have an oss note waiting to be responded on this subject.

When I send messages using Seebuger FTP adapter, I see the following information in the SAP message monitor -

"Message entered module processor exit bean and will be transferred to JCA adapter".

But does not get to IBM VAN mailbox. How do I trace from this point onwards.

Should I use Seeburger monitoring tool for this? If so, I don't see anything in Seeburger monitoring (used all criteria).

Please let me know if you have any information on this subject.

Thanks,

Parimala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parimala,

has this issue been solved with the OSS ticket ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frederic,

No. I did not get sound replies on this subject from OSS. We've had a couple of Seeburger folks working on our box last Friday and we've not seen any resolution. Its looks like data passed to the module processor but no mention of where the data is after this point. We don't see anything in the Seeburger monitor....very confusing.

Why do you ask. Are you in similar situation.

Thank you,

Parimala