cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebate balance

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem with several rebate agreements,X,Yand Z. All of these rebate agreements have been Final Settled, however they all still have an existing balance. I have found that on all of these agreements, the following has occured: accurals booked, credit note issued, agreement closed, credit note canceled, reissued.

I want to check whether still if the balances are showing on rebate, i found that RV15B002 is the reprt to be executed. Is it true? if yes then please let me know how to execute this, coz i am new to this. Please provide steps.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Tcode SE38 and give the program as RV15B002 and press F8 or execute button.

chan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a report which can take a significant amount of time to run. Run this during the offtime.

Do test it in your test envts where you have a recent production copy..in order to estimate the time it takes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked all the rebates against it and found that, the billing and statsistics have matched in reabte basis, scale base value, paid value & accrued values. But the Settled accrual shows as 0.00 in both billing and statistics, what does this mean, whether the rebates have finally settled or not. As we claim that the final rebates have been already cleared but still showing as rebate balance.

Plz let me know what to do if its already being settled and still showing balance in rebate.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz look in to this and help if any one has a solution for this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

RV15b002 checks the rebate basis in billing documents Vs statistics and to run this you can go to SE38 and enter Program name which you have given and Press F8 it will automatically run and then i am sure from that screen you can take over and get your query resolved

Hope this helps

Cheers