cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts need your help

The customers of company X derive a base price from a what is called a ‘list price’ or ‘book price’ then discounts are applied to this basic list price to ensure the customer gets a price that is reasonable.

I would like to know that if by mistake the customer was not assigned any discounts due to a human failure when setting the customer material pricing procedure, the system would simply give them a default list price.

The problem with the system defaulting the list price into the order is that the ‘list price’ is very high and would upset the customer if they received an invoice with such a high value without any discounts.

Is there a way that I can put a billing block for any customer that has a list price value in the sales order, so that credit control can see that they are being over charged and ask the Sales person to re-enter the order or ask for the current pricing procedure to be created.

Hope this makes sense, if not just post a query and I will respond. Thanks all in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James

well a simpler solution to your Problem is since its one customer you can Manually give in the discounts in the conditions tab of the Invoice Document and send the invoice .

as i understnd your problems the customer did not get the discounts while creating the order and you just want the customer to give discounts and then invoice him which can be done by manully adding the discounts inthe Conditions in Invoice.

Hope this helps

Cheers