cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDI JAR Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an EJB project on the JDI with a couple of entity and session beans. for transfering data between the beans I want to use java data classes.

For this I generated a new DC project with the type java an generated my data classes and the getter and setter methods.

How can I get a JAR out of this java DC project to use a "used DC" in the bean projects.

Regards Bernd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AndreyH
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi, Bernd,

you have already Java DC. Define a PP (public part) in the DC and include all your "reusable" classes in it.

Most likely you'll need two public parts:

one with purpose "compilation" - it is better to have only API in it

and one with purpose "assembly" - this one is expected to have all necessary in run/deploy-time classes.

From your EJB project you may use the Java DC during build (first PP) as well as pack the jar (second PP)

Kind regards,

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the context menu on the project (in package explorer). There is an entry 'export'. With that you could create jar files of your project.

regards daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for you info about the jar but is this really the rigth way to export an jar out of an java project and than to create a new DC Library project to use this jar later on in other dc project ?

Regards Bernd