-

vijai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vijay,

can you be little more clear what exactly you want to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi senon,

thank u for reply,

created one tabstrip and a selection view and navigation between two, with fireplug

with nologic inside just: wdthis.fireplug<tabstrip>; in slection view onnext();

ok coming to point:

in selection view i have two dropdowns (index) and next button.based on these dropdown selection i need to get the tabstrip, in the tabstrip i have 6 tabs, in one tab i want to change the view according to selection. in the first selection view.

pls help me onthis issue

advance thank u,

---

vijai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please read my post again: Don't try to access the tabstrip but pass some information via the navigation link that can be used in the second view to switch the tabstrip.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put a ViewContainerUIElement inside the Tab, embed the target view(s) into it (using window modeller), fire outbound plug to the view that should be displayed.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi armin,

thank u for reply,

i did that viewcontainer inside the tab,yes embed the targetviews

but where should fire outbound plug to the view should be done, i mean within the targetviews

my scre is :

i have one view with two drop down based on that dropdown selection, i need to get tabstrip and inside the tabstrip view should be changed on that selection.

i have selection screen with dropdown outside the tabstrip i am calling tabstrip based on that.

advance thank you,

-

vijai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if I understand correctly, but lets assume you have a view "SelectionView" containing the drop-down lists and a view "DisplayView" containing the tabstrip.

First, add navigation link from SelectionView to DisplayView. Add a parameter "details" to the outbound and inbound plugs that determines which data should be shown by the tabstrip. This might be just an integer.

To trigger the navigation to the DisplayView, you could use the onSelect event of the drop-down lists or add a link/button. In the corresponding action handler, determine which data should be display and call wdThis.wdFirePlugToDisplayView(details);

In the inbound plug of view "DisplayView", check parameter details and change the tab strip selection accordingly. This can be done by binding the "selectedTab" property of the tab strip to a context attribute and setting this attribute's value to the ID of the corresponding "Tab".

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi armin,

thank u for reply,

yes u r "but lets assume you have a view "SelectionView" containing the drop-down lists and a view "DisplayView" containing the tabstrip."

to the point:

according to my selection i need to get the tabstrip, in that one tab called subject details tab, that should change accoring to my selection in my selection view.

i made a nagivation plug to selection view to tabstrip view

help me on this issue pls

hope with coding how to achive this.

-

vijai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try to implement what I described in my previous post? If yes, what's still missing?

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi armin,

yes i did,

but i do i code for getting views in to tabstrip accoring to my selection in selection view.

anybody help me on this issue.

-

vijai