cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Container Variables are not getting filled .. Very Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have defined an Alert category and also defined an Alert rule also.But i am getting alerts but the container elements are not getting filled. I am receiving alerts like this

Alert ID: ##47896##

error :< SXMS_ERROR_CODE not found> ( category < SXMS_ERROR_CAT not found> ) was found in a message < SXMS_MSG_GUID not found> from the interface < SXMS_FROM_SERVICE not found>

i have gone thru all the blogs (alert step by step and troubleshooting guide by michael) and searched in forums and tried everything..But nothing works..

Plz help me to solve this problem..

Thanks in advance

REgds

Anandan KS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anandan,

Just for testing purpose, you can remove the variables used in your alert messages. Put plain alert message and test it again.

Goto transaction ALRTCATDEF in XI. Select Alert Category which you are using to raise an alert. Select Short and Long Text tab and remove the reference to the field : SXMS_ERROR_CODE, SXMS_MSG_GUID .... from your message.

Also remember one thing, you should use "Insert Express" button if you want to refer this variable in your message. If you have typed in message, then delete reference and re-insert using "Insert Express".

Hope this will solve your issue.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks a lot for you replies

I tried your suggestions..

Alert category definition:-

Msg ID: &SXMS_MSG_GUID&

Error Cat :&SXMS_ERROR_CAT&

Error Code : &SXMS_ERROR_CODE&

Occured in the message from &SXMS_FROM_SERVICE& , &SXMS_FROM_INTERFACE& ,&SXMS_FROM_NAMESPACE& to &SXMS_TO_SERVICE& &SXMS_TO_INTERFACE& , &SXMS_TO_NAMESPACE&

Actual Alerts Received :-

Now i'm getting alerts like that..But the &SXMS_MSG_GUID& ,&SXMS_ERROR_CAT&, &SXMS_ERROR_CODE& ,&SXMS_TO_SERVICE& &SXMS_TO_INTERFACE& , &SXMS_TO_NAMESPACE& fields are coming as blank..

Alert ID: ##47906##

Msg ID:

Error Cat :

Error Code :

Occured in the message from FDM , AutoSTN_FDM_OB ,urn:unilever.com/fdm to ,

Kindly help me solve this problem

Thanks in advance

REgds

Anandan KS

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anandan!

Are you using BPM?

Check this: change the container variable from "Block" to "Process".

Thread:

Regards,

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think in the receiver agreement, just check all the boxes for header mapping.