Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intercompany

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru's

i have done all the settings for intercompany but,

still unable to process the intercomapy sales order.

the moment i enter the delivering plant in line item, an error comes.

error i m getting is: plz enter the valid delivering plant.

if u can just help me out on this.

configuration i did:

1-assinged the delivering plant to the ordering sales org. and distr. ch.

2-created customer for ordering plant and assinged it to the delivering plant.

regards

ajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assign delivering plant in the sales order by the customer. By default it takes ordering plant assigned in the customer master. U shud change this to delivering plant in the sales order..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VF02 - Enter billing document number and try to release it to accounting using the "green flag" on top. You can also do this via Menu path.

See the error message.

You could have issue with posting period or taxes. If you give me the error message, i will be able to help.

Thanks,

Ramesh

PS - Please award points if you find this information helpful or resolves your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit:

First, check MM02 to if correct plant data is maintained for org units in question.

Also please go through this checklist to see what could have been missing in config for intercompany sales:

1. Assign a default supplying sales area for the plant to make intercompany billing possible

IMG: Sales and distribution -> Billing -> Intercompany billing -> Assign organizational units by plant

2.Assign plant to ordering sales org + channel to enable cross company sales

IMG: Enterprise structure -> Maintain structure -> Assignment -> Sales and distribution -> Assign plant to sales organization and distribution channel

3. Maintain the material master MM01 to include ordering sales area. Do not forget to default the supplying plant in sales:sales org1 tab.

4. Check CMIR and CMR to see if there is differing supplying plant, if yes, change it during order processing

5. Maintain internal customer master in XD01 for ordering sales organization

6. Define Internal Customer Number By Sales Organization

IMG -> sales and distribution ->billing->intercompany billing->Define Internal Customer Number By Sales Organization

7. Ensure output determination VOK2 is properly configured for automatic posting to vendor account

8. Do not forget to maintain internal price for material (PI01 in R/3)

9. Check OVKK to see if pricing procedures are correctly determined: standard procedure for ordering sales area + cuPP + docPP; intercompany billing procedure for default supplying sales area + cuPP + PPof intercompany billing type key

10. Also maintain business area determination for supplying sales area and ordering sales area

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/561501545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi john

thanks a lot for ur kind concern.

i found the answer the problem was somewhere else.

now i have a different issue if u could just help me out.

now that i have created sales order and completed the delivery process.

while doing billing (vf01),the moment i save's the document it gets saved but

an error comes stating, (document saved but error in account determination.)

and i m not able to do the billing for intercompany,

referring the same delivery doc. no.

i thing its something related to copy control setting,

i really dont know what r the settings in copy control for F2 and IV.

if u could send it to mail at: ajit_mba2004@indiatimes.com

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

maintain revenue account determination in VKOA