cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to See Action Logs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can anybody tell me how to see action logs for sales documents?Also i want to know how to change sales doc type...( i know we can mention in vov8...alt.sales doc types...how to get that(configure) list(in my system list is empty).What i am supposed to do from va01 side?

Points for sure

Thanks

RamaChandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Change logs

Go to the order in VA03 and in the menu

Environment----Changes

Here you can mention the line item and see the change logs.

You can sort the logs based on header, item, sch.line, date etc

It will also show you the old value and new value, changed by and the changed time.

Alternate sales doc type

In VOV8 you can mention the alternate sales docu type

Once this is done, come to VA01 and give hte original dcument number

Once you enter teh screen to enter the sold to party, at the header level, there will be radio button to select the other sales document also. If you want you can now select the other doc type.

That radio button enabling you to select the other doc type will be near to the Requested Delivery date field at the header level.

Here you can select the other document type.

Hope this helps.

Reward if this helps.

hongyan_shao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

For 'Action log' for sales orders, we have change document, which can be seen via menu in va02 or va03. I remember that is under Environment main menu.

Regarding the blank F4 help for the Alt. sales order type, this might because of a known bug note 921435. And if still not work, maybe you can check in debugging mode for FM SD_F4_SHLP_EXIT_TVAK_AAUART.

And about the Alt. Sales order, you have to have the two order type with a lot of similar customizing settings, you can check this in F1 help.

After the settings in vov8, you will be able to see in va02, after enter, overview screen, Sales tab, beside the 'sales doc type', there will be radio button for you to select Alt. sales order type.

Hongyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's a great answer Moderator...........Thanks a lot.But still i am struggling to find out the radio button which is in the Sales Overview tab for order type change.Can you throw some light for that?

hongyan_shao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it possible to attach screen shots here?

After you enter order type, and sales area info, and press Enter

you will come to a screen with several tabs,

please click on the 'Sales' tab, which is on the left of the 'Item overview' tab,

there will be 'Sales Doc. Type' field on the first line, and beside this field, you will find the radio button.