cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Populate Table from RFC in WD-Java Adobe Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a Table in WD-Java Adbe Form. The first column is EMPLOYEE_ID and rest of the columns are EMPLOYEE_DETAILS.

I provide the EMPLOYEE_ID as input in the first column and then on clicking of the CHECK button, I want to get the remaining columns populated with Employee Details

If I enter just one employee id (Row1) then I should get the details of the first employee only.

If I enter two employee ids (Row1 and Row2) then I should get the details of both eployees in the table.

The ABAP RFC Function Modules have already been designed in such a way that a table is bein passed as Import (having EMPLOYEE_IDs) and another table is beig returned with the filled in details of the employees in the Export.

THe issue is how to use the RFC to implement this table in the form.

Thanks & Regards,

Shobhit

Message was edited by:

Shobhit Swarup Mathur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mona_mehta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shobhit,

it seems you edited the thread while i was writing the previous reply to your question.

The RFC will return the details in suppose t_emp table.

In the layout create your table eg Table1 with columns as you said, and then create binding to each column with the t_emp table.

the script will remain same.

Best Regards,

Mona

mona_mehta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shobhit,

You could populate the columns by writing a script at the click event of the button.

Is it a dynamic table..(asking this coz then the reference of the row will also be dynamic)

if its a static table.

on the click event, you can write the following script.

Note...i am taking the table name as Table1

var nTableLength = Table1.nodes.length;

for (var nCount = 0; nCount < nTableLength; nCount ++) {

if ((Table1.nodes.item(nCount).className == "subform") && (Table1.nodes.item.nCount).name !== "HeaderRow")) {

oRow = Table1.nodes.item(nCount);

if (oRow.EMPL_ID.rawValue !== null ){

// populate the other value over here eg

// oRow.EMPL_NAME.rawValue = 'Shobhit';

}

}

}

let me know if theres any problem.

Best Regards

Mona