cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prints from Output Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have an output condition in Sales Order which triggers printing of Order related information. The output condition has been successfully proposed and I see there is a green light in it. However, there are no prints at the printer. There are no issues with the printer as I can print other stuff. This printer is a regular printer where we print this information.

Could you please tell me how I can track the print issued by the output via Unix queues to see if the print got stuck at some point in the Unix.

Thanks,

ramesh

PS: I will award points to all useful informations

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

Pls check the following.

1. Access to Conditions is marked in the output type configuration

2. Also check the transmission medium, despatch time in output type

3. Ensure that the output type has <b></b>a program and the smartform assigned to it

4.<b></b> In case all these things are properly configured, then pls recreate the output using one of the following programs in debugging mode, to find out the problem.

The programs are RSNAST00(if the VV11 despatch time is 1) SD70AV1A(if VV11 despatch time is 4)

Reward if this helps you to find out the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to transaction VV12 (change) and check if the printer info has been maintained in the record. Then you can check SCOT transaction or SP01.

I am expecting that when you are going in order change mode and outputs, it doesnt say incompletely processed!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

any output, if u trigger for print is maintained in Spool request list

Go to T. code SP01, u can have the print request no. then select the no. and click on print.

If there is no number generated, it indicates that, ur selection in the sales order print output mainatinance is not done properly.

RGRDS,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked the your printer has been assigned properly as an out put device in the spool configuration. Please check and update

<b>Rewards Points if it is useful</b>

Regards