cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procedure to Config Smartform to F-58 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody let me know the procedure to configure a SMARTFORM to F-58 transaction. I have an Idea of assigning a script to F-58, but it is not taking the smartform.

It's quite urgent. Points will be awarded.

Br,

Laxmi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this way,

Ex,

Goto Transaction NACE --> Select Application V1(Sales) --> Click on Output Types --> Select the output type as BA00 (as generally BA00 is the output type associated with Sales Order ) --> Double click on the Processing Routines folder on the left and it will display the Form name and the corresponding driver programs name.

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This procedure works other than FI & WM modules. But in FI module configuration is somewhat different where in there won't be any output types. In this modules direct assignment happens. But in what way for smartforms in F-58 I am not getting.

Br,

Laxmi

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to do your configuration on comany code level, I know for check printing program use Tcode FBZP,

or consult your functional consultant for config.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sairam,

Thanks for the information.

SPRO>Financial Accounting>Bank Accounting>Check Deposit>Assign forms.. This is procedure to assign form but here we can enter only sapscript where in I need to attach a SMARTFORM.

Br,

Laxmi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me how this configuration is done in FBZP for a smartform and not a smart script?

I am an ABAPer and I am having difficulty assigning smartform to f-58.

-Regards

Pavani

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Even I have the same requirement to customize the script for F-58 - Payment Advice.

Can you share how u assigned smartform for the same.

Regard's,

Jean.