cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Testing the Query Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created mysql connection in the Dataservers and connection status was successful.we created FixedQuery(Fixed Query is SQLQuery Template type) in the query template editor.when i am trying to test the sql query "select * from emp" it is not displaying any result template.But sql query is working fine we tested in MYSQL server console.

please do the need ful

Regards

Srikanth M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the emp table showing in AvailableTables list in FixedQuery tab?

Check AvailbleColumns are also there or not.

-Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

In the query template(fixed query) it is showing the emp table.In the Query template it is showing all the columns of emp

Regards

Srikanth M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you get any error after you Test the template? For example - "An SQL Error has occured on query ..." .

You can check the logs for a detailed error as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I written fixed sql query(select * from emp) in the query tab,When i select the "Test" button one window is opening ,text/html selected and submited "OK" button .It is not opening any result template in the browser.

Regards

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

You don't happen to have a pop up blocker installed, do you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

It might be some dll files be missing in your windows service pack, please check the os and if there is any problem it is better you have to reimage the system.

Try for this, it might help you because i also faced the same problem in past.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was problem with the dll files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth

Try it out once with SQL Details Tab instead of Fixed Query. Also close all other unnecessary browsers in your system.

Regards

Som