cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the RFID forum

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is exciting when a forum is born due to the interests of members as well as Product Management.

Welcome to the RFID forum.

It should be interesting to see how quickly and eagerly the community participates here.

Let us set a goal to make this an immediately active and lively home.

cheers,

Marilyn Pratt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

glad to be a part of the group... looking forward to sharing information with everyone..

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi James and Welcome!

Sharing can come in many flavors, here on the forums, in the "blog" context by perhaps sharing an RFID experience, and if your experiences are more extensive, it is possible to formulate them into articles the which can be submitted using the SUBMIT CONTENT button on the Top Navigation of SDN.

Looking forward to hearing your voice.

cheers,

Marilyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,all

I'm very exciting to see this forum.

I'will post a blog about RFID senario installation.

And very happy to meet friends here and sharing experience.

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And we are very excited to have folks willing to blog about RFID scenario installations...

Welcome Sheng Wang!

cheers,

Marilyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheng!

I look forward to your blogging as well! We all could use the benefits of more knowledge on this product!

Cheers,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the PDF File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just want to say "hi".

I work for a pharmaceutical company and SAP used us as a guinea pig to develop AIN. We've been live with the system since last November and we added little more functions since. We are working on a new project called E-Pedigree which will store history of RFID tag.

I hope to get some help from here and provide some.

cheers,

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I hope you will extend your "hi" and perhaps share some of your experiences. Maybe a short intro blog to speak about some of the functions you have added?

If you are free to share about your new E-Pedigree project I am certain you will find a rapt audience

cheers,

Marilyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Marilyn.

I'm new to this forum and still learning what I can do in here. as soon as I settle down, I'll try to provide much information.

cheers,

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Marilyn, thanks so much:))

Regards,

michal

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are very welcome, Michal.

We all should see a growth of SDN/RFID content in the coming weeks. We will be uploading materials to our repository and making them available through quicklinks, queries, and feature articles.

As folks begin to add their experiences and technical questions around RFID and AII this should be a lively and exciting forum.

I hope you folks will all make it so!

cheers,

Marilyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm with Michal, Marilyn. Thank you for putting in the effort to get this going! I am glad that SDN is willing to listen and make changes based on user feedback!

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you John for getting the ball rolling.

Now for the content. I just got word from Project Management that there could be an announcement in the RFID SAP Communities of the birth of this forum.

I think the hope is to migrate more of those technical and developer questions and experiences from there to SDN.

As soon as we have some visibility on our SDN pages and in other communities, I'm betting there will be a good deal of questions and comments here.

I'm surprised it is so "quiet", but I can only surmise that so far, this forum hasn't yet really emerged and reached the surface of public consciousness.

cheers,

Marilyn

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've seen so many posts on the sap.com/community

about RFID - post info about this forum over there if you can

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all congratulations for the new forum about Auto ID!!

We are making the first implementation of this software in our country (Spain) and of course having a lot of doubts and questions to ask for help and knowledge to share with the people..

We have one question, we are trying to send material master data from R3 to AII, with the help of XI forum (very good profesionals) we have obtained the communication but now we have another problem...we get this error 'Parameters required to call function module COM_CATEGORY_READ are missing 801(COM_CATEGORY)'

Best Regards.

Fernando Sanchez.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry!!

In last topic I put a question replying a topic that wasn´t a question!

Sorry again, we are going to open a right topic question..

Best Regards.

Fernando Sanchez

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for your congratulations and thanks also for starting a new thread for your questions.

cheers,

Marilyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marilyn,

I am not able to open the 2 URLs given by you in your post. The error is Unable to resolve hostname or IP address.

Does anyone else also faced the same kind of problem?

Thanks,

-raj

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Sorry about that. You probably need to be logged in to Service Marketplace.

I will see what I can do about getting these contents published on SDN.

cheers,

Marilyn

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Here is the link to the AII presentation in SDN. I've uploaded it. https://sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/uuid/b768723a-0501-001...

The other contents are from SAP Info, so I need to check if I can upload them locally.

cheers,

Marilyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marilyn,

I'm curious to know more about SAP's RFID related solutions. Do you know where I could find such information?

Cheers,

Robert

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hopefully we will have a repository of information here on SDN.

Some sources in the meanwhile are:

RFID - https://webphl05.phl.sap.corp/~sapidb/011000358700002697792005E/SAP_Info_RFID_Supplement.pdf

SAP’s Auto-ID infrastructure -

http://www.sap.com/solutions/netweaver/autoidinfrastructure.epx

AII -

https://webphl05.phl.sap.corp/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_OBJECT=011000358700003093482004E

I think members and moderators of this forum might give you a fuller answer of where they found and recommend finding the best info.

cheers,

Marilyn