cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection of batches when Quality certificate for deliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

If I want to create a certificate for a delivery manually, I was wondering if it was possible that I have the possibility to select for which delivery items the analysis data will be printed on the certificate.

Can this be done via BAdi QC_QMOCERT_CREATE?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Tom,

as far as I know it is possible to print a COA for each batch, even if a batch split is involved.

1) print CoA for subitem with batch number but not for whole item

The output type can also be added manually in the delivery, subsequent processing via QC20 as usual. This allows sending the deliveries.

2) Either copy requirement of output determination. It contains coding which prevents CoAs being printed for split items. Either remove the lines

• Certificate not for batch split sub-items

perform qc_chargenposition changing sy-subrc.

check sy-subrc eq lc_rc00.

or replace them by something more elaborate, e.g. allow printing for subitems but suppress main items; maybe even - don't allow printing for subitems without inspection lots

This should resolve your case.

Regards,

Isabelle

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Tom,

If you use the QM certificates for the delivery you can actually select if a COA is printed for each item in the delivery. Please note that in your case it would be important to select the origin of the results from the batch.

In the standard if you use the QM-Certificates you actually wouldn't have to activate the BAdi for this purpose.

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, so you can select those delivery items you want a certificate for. Is it then still the case that a certificate is created per delivery item. Is there also a possibility to have only one certificate with for example 5 batches on it?