cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DateNavigator per week

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can I show a date calendar weekly?. I want that my date navigator shows only one week and not the month.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the default date navigator is not adjustable to that purpose,

maybe you should create your own search help to do so or

use an OVS to limit your results to the present week days,

grtz,

Koen

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is OVS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

OVS means <b>Object Value Selection</b>. For information on how to create OVS, go to <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/30/d7fa41c915da6fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm">OVS Input Help</a>

Regards,

Neha

<i><b>PS:Reward if helpful</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

But, I don't want a search help, I want a calendar weekly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guillermo,

With the available DateNavigator, such a thing is not possible. It is possible to do this, but it is a long and (not very) complex process.

You can create your own component, say ZWD_CALENDAR. In this, you can create a weekly calendar (with a UI of your choice), and then use this component in your current component. You can display the window of ZWD_CALENDAR in a ViewContainerUIElement in your main component.

This is a very long process. But if it is really necessary to display a weekly calendar, then developing your own component can be a very good way.

Regards,

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

How I can create my own component?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guillermo,

Since your requirement is displaying weeks, you can have a table with seven columns. Each cell will correspond to a date.

You can define a context node with seven attributes

CTX_WEEK

--MON

--TUE

--WED

--THU

--FRI

--SAT

--SUN

Each column should have a cell editor bound to one of the seven attributes.

You fill the context node in either a supply function or in wddoint or when an event is triggered, depending on your business logic.

Regards,

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've done a table with 7 column (one per day). It's the only solution that is happened to me.

Thanks.

Answers (0)