cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sBdoc Direct Send not generating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have implemented CRM Offline Implementation. When i enhanced the lead management copied from Opportunity. I have a problem in SBdoc direct send.

For example when i create the opportunity it creates three bdoc in the below sequence.

BUS_TRANS_MSG mBDoc Notification

OPP_WRITE sBDoc Notification

OPP_WRITE sBDoc Direct Send

But when i create the Lead it creates only

BUS_TRANS_MSG mBDoc Notification

ZLEAD_WRITE sBDoc Notification

two bdocs. It is not generating sBdoc Direct sent.

I have created the replication, publication and subscription for this Bdoc. I have created the FM and configured SMW3FDCUST table and create the mapping Methods and maintained in the table SMW3BDOCIF.

Kindly help me where is the issue?

Regards,

Bala.c

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

did you solve your issue? I have a similar problem after SAP CRM upgrade: CDB tables are aligned, an sbdoc is generated but no receivers in the list even there are relevant sites; the extract does not generate any bdocs.

Thanks a lot

Francesca

former_member192750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

A Direct Send BDoc is generated by R&R only if it finds valid receivers based on your subscriptions. Check in your case if any realignment is actually required as otherwise there wont be any Direct Send BDocs.

Best Regards,

Ankan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i went to admin console and try to do the extract, insert the site and choose my subscription and start download. It is generating the SBdoc Direct send but the table doesn't have any records to bush.

Where is the issue? where i have to write the FM and assign?

Regards,

Bala.c

former_member192750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You dont need to write any FM for an extract. An extract does nothing but takes the data from CDB tables and forms a BDoc out of it for the sites that match part of the CDB data. Check if your CDB table has the data in the first place and then check the subscription to see whether your criteria values are correct. If it formed a direct send BDoc, check its receivers.

Best Regards,

Ankan