cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No System Found in Maintenance Optimizer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed solution manager (ST 400 SP09) and did apply the relevant notes to setup the Maintenance Optimizer.

I could able to see the “Maintenance Optimizer” button in Support Package and Stack Inbox.

(Transaction SOLUTION_MANAGER> select the Solution->operation ->Change Management ->Support package Stack)

But I found following message “No Systems Found” along with the following message

-

Change requests cannot be displayed or created, because the RFC connection has errors, or is not maintained.

Check whether the RFC connection to the Change Man agement system is under the key CHARM_DEST (APPLI field in the DESTINAT field), in the view BCOS_CUST. You need authorization for the cross-client view/table maintenance (S_TABU_DIS and S_TABU_CLI).

Check the RFC connection in the transaction SM59. If your SAP Solution Manager system is also your Change Manager system, the internal connection must be 'NONE'. You need authorization for the administration of RFC connections (S_RFC_ADM).

-

How do I proceed further? I wanted to see the Systems defined under SMSY transaction to be displayed here.

Can any body help me by providing the exact steps define the systems in Maintenance Optimizer and how to sync the components defined under SMSY with MOZ?

Regards

Arati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved when assigned Sytems to the logical comoponents, then Logical components to The Soultion Lanndscape

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aarti,

please maintain table BCOS_CUST via SM30 or the IMG activity

Transaction spro -> reference IMG -> SolMan -> SolMan -> Basic Settings

-> SAP SolMan -> Activate Integration with Change Request Management.

This small CharRM configuration is mandatory.

This should resolve the issue.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

This doesn't resolved my issue.I am getting following message

-

No entries exist, double-click for long text

Message no. SV065

Diagnosis

No entries were found when importing data from the database.

Procedure

To create new entries, choose the function Edit -> New Entries.

To recover deleted data, you must first display it with the function

Select -> Display Deleted, and then discard changes with Ctrl. + F2 or

the "Discard Change" button.

-

Thanks

Arati