cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Quantity in Sales order. Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a product proposal maintained for the Document (sale Order), It take the material automatically I want the quantity also to be taken.

Also can how I can maintain default qty as in is sale order

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Used user exit MV45AFZZ and the sub routine FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP with a small code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subodh,

I dont think you would need a help of an user exit. The option to copy the quantity from the product proposal to the sales order document is a standard process.

In the second screen of VA01, after you enter the Sold to Party, click on the product proposal icon in the application toolbar. In the pop-up window enter the document number and click on "Default with quantity option". This would ensure the line item quantities are also copied into the sales order document.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First create Product Proposal using T.Code VA51.Assign the PP no to the customer.In the sales order,enter the customer No in the sold to party field,then click "Item proposal" icon which is at the left top of the window.A new window will open.There you click "Default with quantity" .The item will get copied in the order with quantity.

Give ur feedback.

With Regards

Vinu.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes with Target quantity should work.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I created a Product proposal with target qty but when i create a sales order the qty does not come.

I would like to recreate a product proposal with qty can you send me the steps to create the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a product proposal with or without target quantity in the t.code: VA51.

regards

AK