Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to deactivate receiver determination

AnnieMao
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to deactivate one receiver determination and communication channel in order to troubleshoot a scenario. I don't know how to deactivate and reactivate it, can you help me on this?

Thanks,

Annie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AnnieMao
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Can u tell me the steps to deactivate the communication channel? Is it done in Integration Director or Runtime Work Bench?

Thanks,

Annie

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Annie,

Open your communication channel under your Business Service or Business System for the scenario. Go to Comm.Channels. Open the channels available , check for the mode whether its sender/receiver. If you scroll down in the bottom of the page u can see Activate/De-Activate. Select De-Activate save the channel. go to changelist and activate the change list.

Best regards,

raj.

vikas_agarwal
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

It is done in Runtime Work Bench.Go to the Component Monitoring and then click on Adapter Engine and now if u scroll down the page u can see the Communication Channel Monitoring click on that.

A new pop-up window will come choose yr Communication channel and stop the channel.

Regards

Vikas

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vikas,

Its not available in all the SP's . I believe it starts with SP17.

Best regards,

raj.

vikas_agarwal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You are correct.It is not available in all SP's

Best Regards

Vikas

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Annie,

Do u have multiple receivers for the same receiver determination? If not u can simply de-activate the sender comm.channel itself!!!. If it doesn't help can u tell us the scenario.

Best regards,

raj.