Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling directly from Vendor consignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

<b>How to sell goods directly from vendor consignment ?</b>

I have to build a selling consignment for a retail company.

That company receive garment into vendor consignment stock. One customer can buy some shirts or trousers. In the month, company will issue alot of sale order. At the end month, that company total up consumption and sent to vendor. Vendor issue invoice and that company payment.

My solution like this:

1. Make PO consignment

2. GR into vendor consignment, no FI document here

3. <b>I want to selling directly from vendor consignment, but I can't</b>

Somebody suggested that I have to transfer FG from vendor consignment to another stock before selling. That solution is not suitable because it take more steps and more time, you can take about <b>10 - 30s per sale order</b>. That company have hundreds of sale order per day, they don't accept that solution.

Please help me selling directly from Vendor consignment

Thanks & Best regards

QuangDD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quang,

My business process also needs to ship out from the vendor consignment stock.How did u resolve this issue?Please add ur thoughts.

Thanks,

Andy

0 Kudos

use third party sales order concept, i.e SO,P.req.,pur.order,GR,inv veri from vendor and inv to customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but your answer not suitable in this case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the movement type 231 K , it will directly transfer the goods from Vendor Consignment to the Sales order.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali

I tested movement type 231 K. It directly transer goods from Vendor to the sale order. Accounting is debit Payable/ credit COS

But how to make bill for that sale order ? I use tcode Vf01, enter Sale order number and... i got message : incorrect.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use movement type 411k- thru MB1C. Vendor consignment stock become company's own stock. Raise order , do PGI ,Delivery and issue Bill. At the end of period return the left over stocks . The Vendor will raise invoice for consumed stocks.