cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VT12 Shipment Completion

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are running 4.7 enterprise and are trying to process VT12 as a background job. The background job runs ok and shipments are selected (list is shown in SM37 log) however the shipments are not set for completion. I have found note in OSS which relates to this issue but is restricted to 4.6C. Does anyone know if there is a config trigger or setting that needs to be made in order for the background processing to work?

Thanks in advance

Brian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

We implemented note 402773 in ECC 6.0 to create report ZZSDTRSL without any adverse issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Can you please let me know how to implemented note 402773 in ECC 6.0? Actually, I can't find report ZZSDTRSL there. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi May,

at the bottom of the note, under correction instructions click on 225182 and in new popup window click on ZZSDTRSL to display report.

Regards,

JM

0 Kudos

Hi May,

Joan is correct, the code is under correction instruction 225182 within note 402773.

Regards,

Steve

bdienes2
Participant
0 Kudos

Did either of you find a solution for running VT12 in a background job?

The only ideas I have is write something custom.

Any info would be great.

patrick_g1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wondering if anyone has encountered this problem if running VT12 in the background as the selected shipments are not processed. Works fine in the foreground yet not in the background.

The SAP Note 402773 is only applicable to 4.6 and 4.6C yet I am using ECC6

Thanks,

Gavin Pilkington