cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to build search help for company code (BUK) in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am new to SRM and was wondering if any have come across similar requirement. I am a workflow developer and we are building a custom table to derive deadline escalation timelines. We are also adding a field in our custom table for company code so that we can have company specific deadlines. table T001 is empty in SRM and hence we are unable to use F4 (search help). Is there existing functionality in SRM that gets this search from the backend ECC system and displays when F4 is pressed. How can I use that functinoality?

Appreciate any info folks.

Thanks again.

Samir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

<b>Related links -></b>

Also There is a standard table in SRM which contains Plant data ->

<b>BBP_LOCMAP</b> (Mapping Table Business Partner --> System --> Location)

Try creating a custom search help based on this Table, defined as selection method and assign the same to the related field.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Defered at this time, but, I beleive I have an understanding of what needs to be done. Thanks to all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for the information. We are on SRM 5.0. I am trying to see if an existing search help for BUKRS (BUK) can be used rather than creating a custom help. It seems like there is no std search help for company code that I can use and will have to build one. Is that correct?

Thanks much.

Samir

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SRM50 there is a searchhelp in the PPOMA to search for BUK attribute values:

BBP_ATTR_F4

This search help is in the attribute table : T77OMATTR

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Can you please guide me as to what steps I need to do to associate the help search for BUKRS in my custom table in SRM.

Thanks,

Sam