cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Conditions Printable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need to set a certain Pricing condition to Printable, so that it comes up in the RV_PRICE_PRINT_ITEM function module's result table TKOMVD.

Somebody said use txn VOK0. Cant find this particular setting there.

Can someone point me in the right direction.

Regards,

Fonz.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When u r defining the pricing procedure, u mark x for the condition type in print field or s column. This is present after the subtotal field in the pricing procedure definiton....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks man..youve answered my question. However. the reason i needed to check it was so that the condition type occurs in the function module RV_PRICE_PRINT_HEADER result table, TKOMVD. It still doesnt . Would you happen to know why?.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nehal,

The value of the condition types , even the print indicator will be available in pricing communication structures KOMG, KOMK and KOMP.

Another thing is that, if you have set the print indicator at Header level, it will not come in RV_PRICE_PRINT_ITEM as it is relevant for item level printing only.

So please check your print indicator at the condition type level.

Hope this helps you.

If you want to print at various print indicator levels, the pricing structures are the best resort.

Reward if this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Nava,

Youre right , when I changed to Header level output, it appears in RV_PRICE_PRINT_HEAD.

Many Thanks,

Nehal.