Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I open a page from another page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to make a login page.

On pressing submit a new page should be open.

Is this possible.......

I have designed an iview in my login page with

field merchant id and password.

on pressing submit a new page has to be opened

which contain the vendor detail.

with regards,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

what u can do is define one output port for ur login iview. u get this output port in Elements-> Flow Control

Connect this Output with ur submit button. In the next page u define one Input port. In all an all u have to See the sdn help for iview Eventing.

Thanx

Sarang Pawar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member193545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Just for the record, eventing only works between iviews on the same page.

Have you tried using a signal out from the login page, where you will have a field which contains the status of the user, ie authenticated or not authenticated, you should then have another iview with a signal in, this will also have a guard condition, allowing it to run only if the user has been authenticated.

Jarrod Williams

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone throw some light on this issue???. We are also looking for a solution to similar scenarios like this

Thanks

Sathish

sridhar_k2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any one got this question solution? I got struck with this one. If any one did this, please help me.

Thanks,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

what u can do is define one output port for ur login iview. u get this output port in Elements-> Flow Control

Connect this Output with ur submit button. In the next page u define one Input port. In all an all u have to See the sdn help for iview Eventing.

Thanx

Sarang Pawar