cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about material listing and exclusion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I set material Listing and Exclusion procedure to a order type, the exclusion procedure is work well, but the listing procedure do nothing, actually I really don't know what the listing means. is it possible to limit only a group customers can create this kind of sales order ?

Thanks,

Lance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

basically there are two things will be maintained by the organisation.

1. listing and

2.exclusion.

listing means where the items/materials are listed- represents the material available in the company.

exclusion- where the items/materials removed from the company's list.- material is not available in the organisation.

but in standard SAP, if u r maintained the same material for listing and as well as the exclusion, it considers only exclusion. in that case, u have to go to VB02, and remove the material/items from the exclusion list, so that it item will determines in the sales order while u r creating.

plz. assign those listing/exclusion procedure to ur standard document types. and maintain the condition record thru VB01.

i hope the concept of listing/exclusion will make you understand after u read this above information.

reward points if it is useful.

regards

KR

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

listing means allowed material list for perticular customer,if you maintain lsiting/exclusion for both sold to party and payer then sold to party will be pririty.

in case unfortunately you maintain listing/exclusion both for particular material/customer , then exclusion is priority

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear KR and all,

Thanks a lot for your reply, "listing means where the items/materials are listed- represents the material available in the company." does it means the items/materials out of the list are unavailable in the company?I test it, I maintain a customer/material, it can create order with this customer and material,however other customer and material can create order too! so I think the listing limit nothing.

I want only a group of customers can create a kind type of sales order.

Regards

Lance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lance,

the way you have tested like list a material create sales order for customer A, and you are also able to create sales order for that material with other customer is not the right one.

Listing means you are restricting a particular custome to buy only those list of items which are listed. So, you will not be able to create sales order for this customer for any other material to this customer since its not listed. And exclusion works just opposite, means apart from items that are excluded rest all can be sold to this particular customer.

Listing/exclusion you have to test with respect to a particular customer.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sadhu,

I know if maintain a customer A and a material M1 in the list(nothing in exclusion), I can't create sales order with customer A and material M2; If I maintain the customer B(only customer,no material) in the exclusion, I can't create sales order with customer B and all material.

I want maintain sale organization and customer(or only customer) in the list, and only the customer in the list can create sales order,however I can't do it! is it possible, or some thing wrong with my setting?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Lance

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you lance. listing exclusion is material specific with respect to a customer. so if you list some materials for him, then he you can sell only those materials for him. But it cannot limit the other customer buying the same material.

you need to think of some enhancement to be able to this.

thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lance,

Listing is nothing but Include list...

For example, I want to supply the particular material only to my customer. In that case, I can maintain that particular material agianst the Customer as a record.

Basically, If N number of material is there and I want to exclude one particular material means, exclusive condition is used.

Same like N number of material is avil & I want to allow only the particular material means, we can use Listing condition.

Rgds,

sesu

Former Member
0 Kudos

in order to restrict some some customers from accessing certain materials we make either of the twoprocess listing/exclsuion

i.e either listout seperately the materials that are available for accessing-listing

or list out materials that are nt allowed -exclsuon

reward if it helps

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Listing is nothing but we can list some material to particular customer, so that is allowed to order only the listed material.

Reward if it helps

Regards

Prasanna R