cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Control at Pricing Conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I want to make some fields mandatory or options while maintaining pricing condtions through VK11. In the same i want to make changes fields options while making changes to existing conditions i.e through VK12.

Please can you provide the path to do the same.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

When you are assigning condition tables to the access sequence of the condition type, go to the fields of the condition tables and do the following.

In the column, ATyp, mark the field as "Field in Free key part". The system will ask for a priority. The importance of priority is discussed sometime back (some 3-4days back) in this forum along with the functionality of Free key part. You can search for it based on search criteria Free key and you will understand the importance of these 2 fields.

Once you have done this, the field can be kept as optional in condition record maintanence.

If you leave the ATyp field as empty (Fixed key part), it becomes mandatory. Also when you are configuring a condition table, the fields which you have configured as header fields will automatically be mandatory.

Hope this helps you

Reward if this is of help to you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Navaneetha,

Thanks for your valueable information.

can you take one condition as example and give me step by step things need to do for making tax code field as mandatory.

Thanks inadvance.

Regards,

Venkat

FI consultant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat ,

I don't understand why u want to do that. SAP already has this facility that until and unless u put all the necesary field it will not alow u to save the condition in vk11.

But still if u want u can go for TCODE - SHD0 Put the Transaction code

Try to find already exist transaction variant or create ur own .

and execute

Then u will find the all the fields which radion button u can check the radio buttons and make the field mandatory or optional as per the requirement.

Hope this help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kaustubha,

Thanks for your reply. Actually i will explain my requirement:

VK11, while creating Conditions TAX code filed was mandatory.

VK12, But changing the Conditions Tax code filed was optional. User some time mistakely deleting the value of tax code filed while changing the condition. Due to that invoice were not releasing into accounts.

I verified in production, VK11...Tax code filed was mantory but in VK12 it was optional. I want to make that field mandatory in vk12 also.

As per your mail, i verified in SHD0, no screen variant maintained for VK11.

Please look into this and guide me where we can maintain field status.

Regards,

Venkat