cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP QM CRTD CHR SPRQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can Anybody answer me Even after a Inspection plan is there why is this status coming in my inspection lot.

Second one how do I release it??

Regards

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh,

the main reason on why your getting this message is because even though the Inspection plan is there ,It is not assigned to the inspection lot created .Once you assign the inspection plan to this lot the status changes to REL.

Here is what you have to do .Assuming that there is an inspection plan for this material ,goto QA33(Display) .Enter your material and Plant and execute.

Locate ur inspection Lot# and display(Click Inspection Lot icon) that lot.Check the Usage under Inspection Specification tab.

Now ,goto QP02 to change ur Inspection Plan.In you Inspection Plan there will be Usage -change the usage to be the same as one shown in the Inspection Lot.Save

Now go back to QA32(Change) and locate ur Inspection Lot# -click Inpeciton Lot icon and click Inspection Spec.here you will find a button called Task List/Spec -click -The inpection Plan you just changed will get assigned.

After this the status changes to REL.

If you follow the steps exactly as i said it will work .Let me know if you have problems.

Pls reward if this helps.

Thanks

Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow the other question