cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log version in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the meaning of this particular message ?? If this error occurs where and what should we check ?? How to sort out the problem ??

**************************************************************************************

Log version

This message version was generated by logging and does not have a particular status.

************************************************************************************

thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palnati,

From what I have experienced this message occurs only in synchronous messages, so it is unlikely that you will find anything useful in SMQ1 and SMQ2.

What I found is that this message occurs when the process on your receiving system gets locked and does not return a response.

If your receiving system is an ABAP system, have a look at sm66 and and sm12 on your receiving system. In sm66 look for any transactions that seems to be running too long and in sm12 look for any locks which might interfere with the processing of your message on the receiver system.

If you do find anything here, speak to a developer who worked on the interface on the receiver system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check SM50 for the work process if it is running too long...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think your message has been stucked in queues.. check your queues. and use smq2 to release all the messages..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ref this

Note 930181 - Deletion of synchronous messages with message status 001.

Also see the note

Note 820149 - Deletion of manually changed and terminated messages

Thanks