cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message status in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you plz tell me when this particular condition will occur ?? If i am not wrong Messae ID will be created randomly for each message that passes through the XI.

So how can message with same ID will be created in XI ??

Message already processed

A message with this message ID already exists in the receiver system. Processing is therefore completed for the sender system.

Thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

coz XI maintains an entry in a table with the Message ID and the status of message after each processing steps..new message ID's are only generated if u have logical routing or ur sending an all together new data from the sender system.

since XI maintains the message ID along with the status,it knows that the message waz processed successfully.

Thanx

Aamir

Message was edited by:

Aamir Suhail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amir,

I agree with you. Could you plz tell me the situation where this particular status will occur ?? I mean " Message already processed ?". And also could you plz tell me the difference between "Message processed" and "Message already processed ?"

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kumar,

I guess it happens when you try to reprocess/resend the already sucessfully processed message.

Thanks

Chandra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are u trying to restart the message?

If yes, then once an XML message is processed successfully by XI, it cannot be restarted.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am still looking for some more comments on my question !

thanks

kumar