Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurs,

I am getting this error. Can any one tell me how can solve this error

The following error text was processed in the system E60 : Exception condition "DATE_INVALID" raised.

The error occurred on the application server sapecc6ides_E60_01 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Function: DATE_GET_WEEK of program SAPLSCAL

Method: GET_WEEK_FROM_DAY of program CL_WDR_STANDARD_ADAPTER_HELPERCP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L1STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L1STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system E60 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server sapecc6ides_E60_01 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server sapecc6ides_E60_01 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 800 -u: SMART13 -l: E -s: E60 -i: sapecc6ides_E60_01 -w: 0 -d: 20070803 -t: 212037 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: RAISE_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekar,

From the FM DATE_GET_WEEK, it raises this exception when the date is greated than 99991231or <b>less than 01.01.1901</b>.

Check if this is happening in your case too.

Also, the correct format for passing the date to this FM is YYYYMMDD.

Regards,

Neha

<i><b>PS:Reward if helpful</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

The date entered probably doesnt match the date format as on the user id.

See SU01 TAB Defauts.

What is the date format ?

Was you date in this format ?

regards

Phil.