cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PM training

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I am a Mech Engineer and having 10 years exp. in Maintenance field in Mining Industry and I want to make my carrer in SAP industry now. Pl guide regarding good institute for aquiring training and certificate. I donot have any exposure of SAP and IT industry .can i join sIEMENS INSTITUTE Straight way. or need some basic knowledge through internet and other .before filling 3.0 lakh as a fee for course .

ANd what are the present job seario in SAP pm ?

pl advice suitabley

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all you must understand that modules such as PM , FICO & others functional modules where a good business knowledge is required, whic you already have. The packages have features that are industry standard or called best practices. You donot have to be a computer buff to learn this. If you are really interested to switch over, get entry into an industry where SAP is running. Aapply your business nowledge and see how the module supports it. Once you are comfortable with the environment, you can think of obtaining certification. Remember that cetification with no SAP experience has little value. Do not ever try to join an institute straightway. Your knowledge may not be utilised. Company do not seek for a certfied professional without any SAP implementation background. There are plenty of oppurtunities everywhere.

Hope I am clear. Reward points if useful

Regards

Alok Sengupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hell Alok

Thanks for the valuable suggesion, but now i am confused what to do , becoz i want to take decision as early as possible. Is it helpful to do a less expensive SAP courses rather than directly joining Siemens certification course and then tried for the luck. I am ready to work at low salary also if you have any addresses pl inform of those who are recruiting only on the basis of domain exp only .

Waiting for reply

once again thanks for the advice

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

If you are from Bangalore, i think i can help you .

call me on 98861 86684 .

- Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SATISH

Thanks for the advice

Yesterday i had sent a test mail to you, but i didnot get reply till now . Regarding sap PM requrement only on the basis of domain knowledge, do you have an addresses at banglore or else where those are recruting people on the basis of domain knowledge only, iam ready to work at any cost but i need exposure of implementation if any pl mail me .

Is it possible to clear certification exam without working knowledge, or its a gamble of 3.0 lakh at siemens if i joined directly.

pl reply with the address of wipro recruitment on the basis of domain nowledge only

sandeep