cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jam in the queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Suppose we have developed an interface and activated ! If there is a jam in the queue what is status of message in the SXMB_MONI ?? I mean how we will know there there is a jam in the queue through SXMB_MONI ?? I mean what are the indications through which we will come to know there is a jam in the queue so that we will proceed further to solve the problem ?? If the message is success normally we will identify through a black & white flag. But if there is a jam in the queue how we will come to know abt the jam in the queue ??

thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

The message in sxmb_moni shows message scheduled for outbound processing. Then one of your queue is struck and all the messages is strcuk behind one message. So you have to go and clear it.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Whether this message (scheduled for outbound processing) occurs for both synchronous and asynchronous messages or only for synchronous messages ??

If it is only for synchronous messages why it is like that ??

Thanks

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

it could happen for asynchronous messages too

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

as such there are no indications thats a message will get stuck in queue.you need to monitor sxmb_moni and make sure that you are not getting any errors,i waz recenlty getting this problem in few of my async interfaces who were delivering message to an external system coz of network issues and Timeout errors.

Thanx

Aamir suhail

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

as explained by rakesh... you can use smq2 transaction for clearing the qRFC...

sometime message get queue as it does get the correct outbound parameter..

Former Member
0 Kudos

when there is jam in queue ( messages got stucked in queue)... you will get red flag in SXMB_MONI. WHen you to Queue status tab in message when you will see status as 'Stop' in Red colour.

To release the messages from queue click on the queue name and select the error message .. you unlock the message and activate it..

referesh the message .. messages will get released from the queue..

you can delete LUW in case you are not able to release the message ...

doing that will release next messages that are stucked in the queue..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh !

If I an not wrong Red flag comes for System error (restart possible). And as Satish said " Schedule for outbound processing" occurs for synchronous messages as per the below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ea/2f053d39177608e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

If I am not wrong queue problem occurs in asynchronous messages only! So could you plz someone explain me ............through which indication(or symbol) we will be able to identify it is a problem with jam in queue ??

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

Also if the queue is failed with SYSFAIL etc if you cofigure your CCMS then it will pick. So if you have configured then you can get an alert in inbox from CCMS also.

Regards,

---Satish