cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beginner & Fresher in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am a fresher in SAP FICO. I undertook a training in FICO for a month and after that I have been learning FICO myself from the various books and materials available on the Internet . I am preparing to start my career as a FICO conultant.

I am confused as there is so much material available and i dont know how much knowledge is sufficient to enter in this area.

Can anybody please advise me how should preapre myself and am I eligible to give certification without company background? I have heard that you need a company sponsership or atleast you should already be a consultant to give certification.

I know companies dont take freshers but please can anybody suggest me the best possible way of entering the SAP FICO conultant job.

All help is highly apprecaited.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try and get into a company running SAP and learn the business processes and systems. Ideally you would need some real life expereince before applying for an SAP FICO Consultants Job.

It can be hard for beginners to get into SAP but if you are a hard worker and go the extra mile, you'll do well. Don't lie about experience, be honest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikeeta,

No you can noy appear for certification straight a way . Either u need to take Trng from Siemens or Genovate or U need 2 year SAP implementation experience n company letter for giving certification Exam .

Ya it is very difficult to enter in SAP job for fresher but once u get in then future is urs.

Regards,

Ishwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

I have done sap fico training and also done sap end to end implementation project course and integration and integration with FI AND MM,SD and COPA and sins actually I am fresher. Please let me the opening for fresher's I am totally blank because of there is no opening for fresher's. don't know what to do..i don't know why there are not hiring for fresher please I m begging u please help out on this I don't know what to do next or please contact to my personal number or else  to my email balraj2friends@gmail.com and PH: 9880754052

thanks and regards

balraj.m

please help me