cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

saprouter on Linux not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

After exploring the google world to find a solution to this error, I am back with another saprouter question

I have saprouter installed on a Linux system which is sitting in our DMZ.

When I try to test my connection using SM59 from my Solutions Manager system to SAP via my saprouter system, it terminates with an error.

The dev_rout output during the connection is as follows:

Fri Aug 3 15:38:36 2007

• ERROR => SncPEstablishContext() failed for target='p:CN=pcmail, OU=0000034532, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE'

[sncxxall3445]*** ERROR => SncPEstablishContext()==SNCERR_GSSAPI [sncxxall.c 3411]

GSS-API(maj): A token had an invalid signature

GSS-API(min): The name is wrong

Unable to establish the security context

target="p:CN=pcmail, OU=0000034532, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE"

<<- SncProcessInput()==SNCERR_GSSAPI

• ERROR => NiSncRead: SncProcessInput (rc=-4) [nisnc.c 726]

I have checked everything on the network end, and nothing is blocked to/from the saprouter system. I have setup an SNC connection with SAP.

My solutions manager system works fine with another saprouter system which uses a VPN connection. So I guess its a problem with this saprouter which is running on the linux system.

Also, I tried doing a telnet to the saprouter system on port 3299 and it works. And my saprouter system is able to telnet SAP's saprouter system on 3299.

I have created a message with SAP and haven't found a solution yet, so was wondering if anyone here has come across this problem and will be able to help me.

I would really appreciate any help provided, as this problem exists from quite some time

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Sapna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sapna

Did you create a saprouttab file?

if not, create this file and populate with something like the following line:

P * *

let me know if this helps.

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Hari.

Yes, I had created the saprottab and done a P * * *

Sorry, forgot to mention that in my description.

Any other hints?