cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help to GenericSync together SmartSync...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm in a project that to use five application, four with SmartSync and one with GenericSync. My doubt is that when I synchronize the application that use GenericSync through of method SyncManager.getInstance().synchronizeWithBackend(); all the SyncBos of all the applications also are syncronized.

How I do to synchronize just the function of GenericSync application?

Has someone any idea?

Thanks Regards.

Eduardo Luiz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivakumar,

Thank for your help. I will stay waiting for release SP19 for the problem and while this I will use the MI Client SP18.

Regards.

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivakumar,

how I Mentioned, We have installed MI Web Console 2.5 SP 19 Patch 00 and the MI Client also is same version.

As far as I understanded it would work. Am I right?

thanks regards.

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Catch!!!. This feature is currently not available in any of the patches delivered on SP19 :-(. The changes will be included in the next patch that will be released on SP19 and then you can use this feature on SP19 as well. Currently we do not have any timelines to realease a patch on SP19 but this will be done sooner than later.

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has someone any idea?

Thanks.

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Installation of Web Console 2.5 SP 19 Patch 00 is doesnt affect MI Client in any way and they are independent. Regarding your problem, have you installed SP18 Patch 06 on the client or an higher patch. If you are on a patch and SP lower than the mentioned SP, then this parameter will not work.

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivakumar,

I added the specified configuration MobileEngine.Sync.SyncOnlyGenericSyncApplication in the MobileEngine.config file, but not worked.

Mobile Infrastructure sends requests and upload data for all the Smart Sync applications.

Do you any idea?

Thanks.

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivakumar,

thanks for your help, but I'm with more one doubt. We have installed MI 2.5 (MI Web Console 2.5 SP 19 Patch 00). Do you know whether the parameter MobileEngine.Sync.SyncOnlyGenericSyncApplication will work? The note have how prerequisite MI 2.5 SP 18 Patch 06 or below.

Thanks Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo Luiz

For precisely the same reason you have mentioned, we have developed a feature that will satisfy your requirement. A new parameter is introduced in MI <i><b>MobileEngine.Sync.SyncOnlyGenericSyncApplication</b></i>. If this is set to true then only Generic Sync data will be synchronized to the middleware. For more details please refer to note 1036052 and apply this patch or the higher patch that is availble in SAP SMP. This feature is currently available only in MI 2.5 and not in MI 7.0. In the upcoming patches, this will be available in 7.0 as well.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards

Sivakumar