cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing / Exclusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When checking for listing or exclusion in sales orders SAP always looks at the 'Requested Delivery Date', If this 'Requested Delivery Date' is not availalbe it looks at order creation date and then looks for current date.

We have a requirement where we need check against the 'Goods issue date' instead of 'Requested Delivery Date'. Can ths be acheived in someway. We are working in SAP 4.6C. Thanks In Advance for your replies.

Regards,

Saji.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in standard sap system, default delivery date is for 7 days from the date of creating the order. if you want to change it, go to sales document header (VoV8), there is a option called req. dely. date/pricing date. there u can change the number of days what u required.

or else, straight away u can change the req. dely. date but u have to change manually all the settings like, pricing date, material availablity date, tppt date, goods issue date, posting date etc.,

if you maintain in the document header level, it determines automatically.

generally rule in sap is Selection date in the delivery = material availability date/transaportation planning date.

i hope u will understand. reward point if it is useful.

regards

KR

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to restrict a customer from ordering something that you don't want to sell, you can use Material Listing /Exclusion strategy. Configure Listing/Exclusion from SPRO->SD>Basic Functions>Listing/Exclusion. Here you can create a new exclusion condition and its up to you on how you want to configure it. You can use customer #, sales org , material for access sequence (totally up to you on how you want to access the condition record). I hope you are well versed with SAPs condition record set up. From VB01, create restriction entries for other customers and in a the similar way, create a inclusion condition and apply it to the customers you want to allow them for sales.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

I am aware of the settings for listing and exlusion. My question was whether the validity date for the condition records can be made to look a date other than 'Required Delivery Date', 'Order Creation Date' or 'Current Date'.

Regards,

Saji.