cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restarting ccBPM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All

we have a ccBPM process with lots of steps.

1. receive with collection pattern.

2. mapping transformation.

3. synchronous call.

4. mapping transformation

5. asynchronous call.

6. mapping transformation

7. send the output.

If there is a error in step 4 (or even step 3, if the system is down), we see it in the workflow view as well as in the SXMB_MONI.

How do we restart the ccBPM from the error point? I tried to restart the failed step in the sxmb_moni, and it wouldnt allow me saying "this step with this status" is not allowed for restart.

Is there a standard way to restart ccBPM, when they are stuck in error?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like BPM doesnt support this functionality yet to restart a errored worflow from start. Wish it was there!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

have a look at the following

Thanx

Aamir suhail

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to SXMB_MONI_BPE and choose restart process with errors. Choose ur interface and click restart.

Also u can whether its started or not , by going to transaction SWWL and select status as STARTED remove the agent name, click execute.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

Tried the SXMB_MONI_BPE, but there is a problem in the way the restart after error works.

In my example the step 2 - mapping has an issue (or a bug), which causes step 3 sync call to the external system to come back with the message (that has error status). Now, the step 4 mapping fails, because of this.

When i try to reflow this ccBPM (after fixing step 2 mapping) - it tries to restart from step 4 and fails again and doesnt start from the begining.

Is there a workaround for this? or not?

Thanks.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The restarting of process works only from the point of failure. It wont starts from the beginning.

Best regards,

raj/

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at the tcode SWF_XI_SWPR

Have u seen these?

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/04/08/reconciliation-of-messages-in-bpm

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/04/08/reconciliation-of-messages-in-bpm-contd--restart-workflow

Regards,

Prateek