cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

here i am facing some problem. it is we are having one source interface and multiple target interfaces. these multiple interfaces belongs to one business service. here my problem is we bunched these inbound interfaces in the message mapping . now in these multiple messages , untill the processing of first message the other two wont be processed. I mean we are expecting a return code from the receiver . after we get the return code from the receiver the other two messages will be processed. keep in mind that we are not using BPM . useful answers will be rewarded.

pleaseeeeeeeee help .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>keep in mind that we are not using BPM

then you have split the interafces into several interfaces(3 in ur case i guess),right?

please tell ur way of approach and we will do our best to help you

Thanx

Aamir suhail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

we are going to send an XML file DATA which consists of different types of data to R/3. we are going to use proxies to catch the data in XML file.our actual scenario is the data consists of material master data, BOM data etc. thats why after getting the first interface creates the data in R/3 later these BOM data will be posted . and we also having one more interface to catch the return code . ........ are you clear abt the scenario. plzzzzzzzzz help me .