cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budgeting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I Created the project my planned total for project is 100/-.I alloctaed a budget for 80/-.In customising in budget profile activation type is 0.In tolerance limit Availability control action is 3 i,e,, error message and usage is 90%.When i am proceesing PO for particular project i am not getting any error message since i am exceeding my budget value.Kindly help me regarding this issue

Regards&Thanks

P.Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following:

1. Possibly before activating availability control, you have incurred some actual costs greater than budget. Check in CJE0 report if there are any actuals costs.

2. Is your project definition level budget equal to or greater than below WBS elements' budget. Sometimes we tend to enter budget for wbs but dont enter/sum up for Proj Defn level.

3. If you have made changes in Budget profile, they dont get dynamically updated in Project. You need to reconstruct availabilty control for the Project. TC: CJBN

Hope this helps. Reward points if suitable.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My doubt is what configuration i have to do for getiing a error message wen i am exceeding budgeting.I did configuration in tolerance limit in availabilty control as error option but i am not getting any msg during PO processing.Kindly guide me how i have to proceed further

Regards

P.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check your tolerance limits again for Target group. Check what target group you have selected, it should be Purchase order or All

2. As you have done changes in Budget profile after assignment with project.Run reconstruct availability control once. TC: CJBN

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The configuration settings u ve to do are:

1. In the budget profile, in availability control put 1.

2. Untick all the other check boxes there.

3. Go to Define Tolerance Limits: & make the settings for the budg profile.

4. Now go to TCode CJEN: Enter the project no & execute.

go to TCode CJBN: Enter the project no & execute.

go to TCode CJEN: Enter the project no & execute.

This has to be performed & I am sure you ll get required results.

Plese revert back for any clarifications.

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After assigning Budget, please check availability control of Budget. You can use transaction CJBV for activating Budget availability control.

Hope this will help you.

Best Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I activated the availabilty control indicator as 1.When i am allocating the budget at the time itself it is saying budget is exceeded.But before i activated the availabilty control indicater i allocated a budget for three projects. Kindly guide me how i have to proceed further

Thanks&Regards

P.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the availability indicator is 1 then during Budget allocation it will check availability control. There are 2-steps for Budget allocation to Project say original Budget & Budget release. Where exactly you face the errors ?

I think the Budget had n't allocated properly. Follow the budget sequence steps & hope you won't get any error. In case of any query,revert back with detail process.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Please also check for exempt cost elements in SPRO

Regards

Martina