Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA on Solution Manager

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured all systems within my solution to use Solution Manager as the master for Early Watch Alerts and they are all working as should be. Except Solution Manager itself I can't get working.

In SDCCN on Solution Manager I have activated the necessary tasks and created an Early Watch task which works as I have tested the RFC and it even shows all info in the logs it gets for EWA. In SMSY the RFC's for Solution Manager is showing NONE for RFC Read Access, is this correct ?

Why does Solution Manager in my solution not display EWA reports like the rest of my systems even though it is configured in SDCCN and working ? It shows the typical sources of errors only.

Any ideas ?

Regards,

Nelis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Satyabrata_Basu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you define your Solman system in the Solution Landscape (DSWP) and activate ?

Cheers !!

Satya.

PS: points always encourage me to reply...

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

As mentioned it is already included in my solution but does not display EWA and EWA is correctly configured in SDCCN because you can display the session data.

Regards,

Nelis

Satyabrata_Basu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nelis,

Ok.

The 'NONE' RFC destination is fine too . As it means that it's a local system.

in SDCCN if you see menu option: GoTO -> Settings -> task specific and then chosse the last option: RFC destination settings, which RFC is defined as Solution manager Master system ? It should be 'NONE' too (different than satellitle) system..

Cheers !!

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Many thanks Satya, your last comment was the answer I was looking for.

Regards,

Nelis