Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User error after replication from HR system via ALE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I am in SRM 5.0, classic scenario.

I use HR replication and Central User administration.

I first create user with CUA and then replicate the Org structure and the user from an HR system via ALE.

Apparently all works fine (in PPOMA_BBP I see the Position, the CP, the BP, and the user links US) (similar to a user previously manually created)

However I can not shop with it as I receive messages

-No data found for contact person HR08007850 Contact system administrator

-No addres found for Partner function type Good Recipient

-No addres found for Partner function type Requester

In Users Gen if I make a Check User and Employee data, selecting by BP (Employee role) for the Business Partner BP of the Central Person of the user I receive error messages

- Error determining address for employee 468BBB02715C1414E10000000AC87098

- Address for person (BP) HR08007850 missing

If I check with transaction BP all the relevant address data I don't see difference with the BP of a working user

Can somebody say where to check? What is the issue?

Thanks in advance

RD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RD,

We are facing the same issue.Can you pls elaborate what address changes were done and in which system.Your last reply is not very clear .

Thanks,

-SRM Tech

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its the issue with user integration with SRM org structure, ensure all the fields are filled correctly in the address tab of the user, after replicating the user ensure the same in the orgstructure of SRM (PPOSA_BBP, for the user id).

Run the transaction "BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE" in the resulting screen give the user id,BP number and CP number of the user in the corresponding fields, flag "run attribute check" and execute. All three parameters should be green. If any one among the three is in red, repair the it with repairing kit existing in the same screen.

Regards

Jagadheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeesh,

See my new post for more details and reply to that so that i can assign you points:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RD,

The errors that you have mentioned caused due to missing table updation of BP. You need to check the table BUT050.

If you are transferring HR data via PFAL in R/3, then you can transfer once again the personnel number of the user and check whether above said table has been updated.

Please do revert if you need any more clarification.

Regards,

Ram.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After your ALE replication, did you run SRM transaction BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE ?

This is a mandatory step : you should have all green lights !

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

In fact transaction BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE and the access via Users_gen is the same.

Yes I ran for Org units as if I put a manually created user in the same Org unit it works.

If I run it by BP (Employee role) for the Business Partner BP of the Central Person of the user I receive error messages

- Error determining address for employee 468BBB02715C1414E10000000AC87098

- Address for person (BP) HR08007850 missing

mentioned previously which ones I can not repair (nothing is done if repair is executed)

If I run it for my user I receive the error: Business partner for user T_EMPLOYEE5 is missing or contains errors (and repair is not doing anything)

If I run for Organisational Units, no errors, all is green.

If I go via web in Manage employee data (bbpum01/bbpum02) for that user I don't see his position and departement assigned.

If I go via PPOM_BBP everything is similar to a working user.

I have the impression that some replication (but I don't have any eror message) is not going well but I don't what is missing.

How can I know the reason of the 2 messages in BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE.

Thanks

Richard

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please post your ALE configuration to see if there is something wrong ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann

Which configuration for ALE are you interested to see:

Here some of it:

In SPRO - Set Up Integration with Organizational Management (transaction OO_CENTRAL_PERSON)

HRALX HRAC X Activate HR Integration

HRALX OADBP Business Partner of Standard Address

HRALX OADRE Address Necessary for Business Partner?

HRALX OBPON ON Integration O-BP Activated

HRALX OBWIG X Ignore Business Partner Warnings

HRALX ONUMB 3 Business Partner Number Assignment (Org. Unit)

HRALX OSUBG ZO Business Partner Subgroup (Organizational Unit)

HRALX PBPHR ON Employees Are Replicated from HR System

HRALX PBPON ON Integration of Employees/BP Activated

HRALX PCATS Integration P-BP for CATS Activated

HRALX PNUMB 3 Business Partner Number Assignment (Employee)

HRALX PQUAL Import Qualifications

HRALX PSUBG ZH Business Partner Subgroup (Employees)

PLOGI PLOGI 01 Integration Plan Version / Active Plan Version

PLOGI PRELI 99999999 Integration: default position

In the filter (in the distribution model BD64):

Infotypes 1000, 1001, 1002, 1028, 0000, 0001, 1032, 006, 0105, 0009.

As additional information I checked table BUT050 as suggested, in fact the relation is present there for all users (working and not working). In fact it is alos present to the ones without position in the details of BBPUM01

Thanks

RD

Former Member
0 Kudos

In fact issue was coming from missing address data (country and city in HR) for the organization node. Then node was not active and then user link was not done correctly including after adddress correction in SRM

Thanks

RD