cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM fails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have an interface that contains BPM and works just fine in production system, but not in development system. Although it used to work some days ago in development system as well.

The scenario is that it picks up a file from ftp location and enters a bpm which creates some Idocs in target system.

In SWWL business process ends up in error status and in SXMB_MONI I get a red flag (error) at outbound side.

In workflow log (View with technical details) I get lots of errors with:

"Workflow System Exception occurred 03.08.2007 12:42:06"

And "Executing batch work item".

In the graphical log: BPM stops in the first receive step saying that (No agent) completed.

Any ideas???

It is urgent.

Thank you.

--Evaggelos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you solved this problem?

We are in the same case

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carme,

I have solved my problem by Defining correlation in local.

I dono if it help or not.

Just check it.

************Reward points if helpfull************

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you doing Transformation in the BPM itself?? If yes then check test data weather it is correct or not. Just take the same message(that has Red Flag) from the MONI and test you Mapping. If your test fails then test data is not currect and for it Error is coming in the BPE engine(During Transformation)

Thanks

Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My scenario is FILE --> call RFC via BPM --> IDOC.

Usually it runs without any problem, but sometimes it fails with error "Object CL_SWF_XI_MSG_BROKER method SEND_SYNCHRON cannot be executed".

I try to send again the same file and its works correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why correlation?

In my scenario one sender file must create one IDOC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carme,

Check and test your mapping thoroughly. That was my problem and is now solved.

Try to upload the test data (XML file from SXMB_MONI) in test mapping simulator in IR.

Evaggelos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is problem in mapping. All the mandatory fields of idoc have to be filled.

OR.

1. check rfc destination.

2. port

3. partner profile.

4. Logical system assigned to business system and client assigned to logical system should be same.

Regards,

S.RamNarender

Former Member
0 Kudos

I too have same problem -

No agent error in the frist step it self .

I tried to follow this Forum,Still help less .

Evaggelos-----If your problem is solved please give me solution .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also in transaction SXMB_MONI_BPE, dagnose processes with errors, I get the following message:

"Error handling for work item 000000195631

Work item 000000195632: Object CL_SWF_XI_MSG_BROKER method CALL_TRANSFORMATION cannot be executed

com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_G_ProcessCustomerMaster_BPM_Cre~com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeExceptio

com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_G_ProcessCustomerMaster_BPM_Cre~com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeExceptio"

--Evaggelos