cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program name if no output type for dunning smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I want to know if smart form is not associated with any output type then how can I know which program is calling the smartform. I checked out in TNAPR with the smartform parameter value and system did not returns any hits. It means smartform is not associated with any output message type.

I am working with a dunning smart form where I need to make some changes, Transaction F150 displays the form print preview(One can also print from the transaction), But I have no idea which program is actually calling the smartform.

Secondly I made some changes in the text element but when through F150 I again viewed the form display, some thing I deleted from the text element still appearing in the preint preview. Could anyone throw some light on this and guide me.

secondly how to put breakpoint in the smartform, Normally in abap report you just press ctrl+shift and f12 but in breakpoint it is not applied.

Thanks,

Mark

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this,

We can see print programs for particular forms from this table TNAPR .

and output types for particular forms in Table NAST.

I guess this will help you.

Regards,

SaiRam

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

FI Forms will not save under TNAPR table

FI Form names and Program Try to use below tables :

Tables : T001F or TTXFP

There is no output types for FI Forms,

Check the below link :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/15/8c2239c2af4a04e10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

Path for see form name and print program - Dunning

path for configuration is :

SPRO

FInancial Accounting->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable->Business Transactions->Dunning Notices.

Just goto SMARTFORMS Transaction -> use smartform name -> execute smartform -> it will go SE37 -> click on display -> here you can set up break point.

or you can use print program to setup debugging.

Now run F150 Transaction -> here you are able to see debugging mode

Thanks

Seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to search for this in SPRO with the help of a functional consultant

Check the spro path

Financial Accounting-> account recivables and Account payables-> Basic transactions-> Dunning

the form name is <b>F150_DUNN_01</b>

You just change this form to Zform and assign in this ASSIGN DUNNING FORMS screen,.

execute this with the help of a functional consultant

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji