cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO SNP planned orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am having a problem with SNP planned orders calculating the dependant requirements incorrectly.

When we convert the same SNP planned order into a PP/DS order then the dependant requirements are calculated correctly.

Has anyone had a similar problem?

Regards

Dave Nagel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Check your SNP PPMs.

Best Regards

Alper Myumyun

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Yes I am having exactly the same problem, any progres

Henry

former_member928177
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello dave,

Can you elaboreate the same..If i am right SNP planned orders are generated depending on the SNP PPM which will consider only the strategically important components and only one operation with long operation time or operation on resource which is a bottleneck operation, when you convert the SNP planned order to PP/DS order all the PPMs are reread containg all the components and operations..And will generate dependent requirement...

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Amol Chavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amol

We are using PDS master data for SNP and PPDS.

Both entries look identical for both areas.

When we do a PDS comparison between R3 and APO the APO difference is double that of R3. This sort of tells me that in an SNP planned order both the PDS entries may be taken into account. When we convert the SNP planned order into a PPDS planned order the volume is immediatly corrected.

If I create a manual order in the product view the dependant demand volume also look OK.

The problem appears to be heuristic related. (We run the network heuristic here)

Regards

Dave Nagel