cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in smartform printing where main data of the form is blacked out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I encountered a problem when printing my form. The main window is blacked out (not blank) but viewing it in SAP data are correctly displayed. The main window is a table. Hope you guys can help. Thanks a lot.

Ian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check all your if statements should be concluded by endif.

It will sovle your problem, close your thread if you question is answered.. and reward points.

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SaiRam,

Thanks for the quick response but unfortunately I do not have any open if statement. Can you think of any possible causes for the issue. Again many thanks!

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this

/: BOX [XPOS] [YPOS] [WIDTH] [HEIGHT] [FRAME] [INTENSITY]

Here INTENSITY is Grayscale of box contents as %. Default: 100 (full black)

Check this could be other reason..

Regards,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sairam,

Where will I be able to view the codes you provided? Is that for sapscript? I am using smartforms.

Thanks!

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry mate I thought it is SAPScript and giving solutions for SAP script now I realised it is SF, this could be one of the reasons...

double click on main window and click on Output options tab at the bottom you will see saturation under shading label, if it is 100% then it will black out your page try to set to 0%, for normal white display for grey shade keep 10 %

I hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

No worries SaiRam...

Anyway i tried your suggestion and set the percentage to 0 but when i tried printng it again its still blacked out...

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try this as last option which I could suggest... copy your smartform and goto the window which is getting blackout, and try to delete each text elements and see which element is causing the blackout, then we can work on it.

Don't forget to close the thread with points if your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SaiRam!

I have managed to fix the problem, I just renamed nodes and activated it then it worked...bit weird huh?!

Thanks for all your inputs mate, really appreciate it!!